Rate-based modelling of reactive absorption of acid gases in an aqueous methyldiethanolamine (MDEA) solution
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 89, Issue 1, pages 132–138, February 2011
How to Cite
Falahat, R., Montazer-Rahmati, M. M. and Bolouri, O. (2011), Rate-based modelling of reactive absorption of acid gases in an aqueous methyldiethanolamine (MDEA) solution. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 89: 132–138. doi: 10.1002/cjce.20374
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!