Use of zeolites in stabilising alkaline peroxide solutions and their application in the bleaching of a TMP pulp
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 89, Issue 1, pages 126–131, February 2011
How to Cite
Wekesa, M. and Ni, Y. (2011), Use of zeolites in stabilising alkaline peroxide solutions and their application in the bleaching of a TMP pulp. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 89: 126–131. doi: 10.1002/cjce.20382
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!