Optimal implementation of CO2 capture technology in power and hydrogen production for oil sands operations
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 88, Issue 5, pages 881–888, October 2010
How to Cite
Ordorica-Garcia, G., Elkamel, A., Douglas, P. and Croiset, E. (2010), Optimal implementation of CO2 capture technology in power and hydrogen production for oil sands operations. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 88: 881–888. doi: 10.1002/cjce.20384
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 11 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!