A theoretical and experimental study of the crossflow microfiltration process of silica particles in an aqueous suspension
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 89, Issue 1, pages 139–147, February 2011
How to Cite
Räder, A. S., Tessaro, I. C. and Marczak, L. D. F. (2011), A theoretical and experimental study of the crossflow microfiltration process of silica particles in an aqueous suspension. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 89: 139–147. doi: 10.1002/cjce.20385
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!