Optimal multi-period operational planning for steam power system in petrochemical enterprise with consideration of environmental costs in China
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 89, Issue 2, pages 337–344, April 2011
How to Cite
Dai, W., Yin, H. and Lam, W.-H. (2011), Optimal multi-period operational planning for steam power system in petrochemical enterprise with consideration of environmental costs in China. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 89: 337–344. doi: 10.1002/cjce.20394
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 12 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!