The relative exergy array—a new measure for interactions in process design and control
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 89, Issue 3, pages 545–549, June 2011
How to Cite
Montelongo-Luna, J. M., Svrcek, W. Y. and Young, B. R. (2011), The relative exergy array—a new measure for interactions in process design and control. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 89: 545–549. doi: 10.1002/cjce.20422
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!