Modification of NAY by LA3+ for the dehydration of lactic acid: The effect of preparation protocol on catalyst microstructure and catalytic performance
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 89, Issue 3, pages 484–490, June 2011
How to Cite
Yu, D., Sun, P., Tang, Z., Li, Z. and Huang, H. (2011), Modification of NAY by LA3+ for the dehydration of lactic acid: The effect of preparation protocol on catalyst microstructure and catalytic performance. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 89: 484–490. doi: 10.1002/cjce.20424
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!