This study was not done with research on human subjects or experimental animals.
CO2 sequestration using principles of shell formation†
Article first published online: 21 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 89, Issue 3, pages 555–561, June 2011
How to Cite
Lee, S.-W., Lee, S.-H., Jang, Y.-N., Lim, K.-S. and Jeong, S.-K. (2011), CO2 sequestration using principles of shell formation. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 89: 555–561. doi: 10.1002/cjce.20432
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!