Shawn Pugh, Rebekah McKenna, and Richard Moolick contributed equally to this work.
Advances and opportunities at the interface between microbial bioenergy and nanotechnology†
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 89, Issue 1, pages 2–12, February 2011
How to Cite
Pugh, S., McKenna, R., Moolick, R. and Nielsen, D. R. (2011), Advances and opportunities at the interface between microbial bioenergy and nanotechnology. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 89: 2–12. doi: 10.1002/cjce.20434
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!