Regeneration of working solution in the hydrogen peroxide production process
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Special Issue: Mixing — The Forgotten Unit Operation
Volume 89, Issue 5, pages 1296–1302, October 2011
How to Cite
Shang, H., Zhou, H., Zhang, W. and Zhang, K. (2011), Regeneration of working solution in the hydrogen peroxide production process. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 89: 1296–1302. doi: 10.1002/cjce.20449
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 4 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!