Removal of strontium and barium from aqueous solutions by adsorption onto expanded perlite
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Special Issue: Mixing — The Forgotten Unit Operation
Volume 89, Issue 5, pages 1247–1254, October 2011
How to Cite
Torab-Mostaedi, M., Ghaemi, A., Ghassabzadeh, H. and Ghannadi-Maragheh, M. (2011), Removal of strontium and barium from aqueous solutions by adsorption onto expanded perlite. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 89: 1247–1254. doi: 10.1002/cjce.20486
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!