Fibre orientation distribution in turbulent fibre suspensions flowing through an axisymmetric contraction
Article first published online: 21 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 89, Issue 6, pages 1416–1425, December 2011
How to Cite
Lin, J., Liang, X. and Zhang, S. (2011), Fibre orientation distribution in turbulent fibre suspensions flowing through an axisymmetric contraction. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 89: 1416–1425. doi: 10.1002/cjce.20490
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!