The CFD driven optimisation of a modified venturi for cavitational activity
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 89, Issue 6, pages 1366–1375, December 2011
How to Cite
Bashir, T. A., Soni, A. G., Mahulkar, A. V. and Pandit, A. B. (2011), The CFD driven optimisation of a modified venturi for cavitational activity. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 89: 1366–1375. doi: 10.1002/cjce.20500
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!