Reaction Engineering, Chemical Kinetics, and Catalysis
Ni catalysts supported on activated carbon from petcoke and their activity for toluene hydrogenation
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 90, Issue 3, pages 631–636, June 2012
How to Cite
Choi, J., Barnard, Z. G., Zhang, S. and Hill, J. M. (2012), Ni catalysts supported on activated carbon from petcoke and their activity for toluene hydrogenation. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 90: 631–636. doi: 10.1002/cjce.20545
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2010
- Suncor Energy Inc.
- Institute for Energy, Environment and Economy, University of Calgary
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!