Environment, Renewable Resources and Green Processes
Two step sequential treatment of pulp and paper mill effluent by Cryptococcus albidus and Emericella nidulans var. nidulans in 2L bioreactor
Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 90, Issue 3, pages 739–744, June 2012
How to Cite
Singhal, A. and Thakur, I. S. (2012), Two step sequential treatment of pulp and paper mill effluent by Cryptococcus albidus and Emericella nidulans var. nidulans in 2L bioreactor. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 90: 739–744. doi: 10.1002/cjce.20547
- Issue online: 10 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!