Removal of dark coloured and polyphenolic compounds of sugar beet vinasse by adsorption onto activated carbons: Application to a crosscurrent adsorption process
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 90, Issue 2, pages 403–411, April 2012
How to Cite
Caqueret, V., Cagnon, B., Bostyn, S. and Fauduet, H. (2012), Removal of dark coloured and polyphenolic compounds of sugar beet vinasse by adsorption onto activated carbons: Application to a crosscurrent adsorption process. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 90: 403–411. doi: 10.1002/cjce.20550
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 8 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!