Optimisation of reaction conditions for the synthesis of single-walled carbon nanotubes using response surface methodology
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 90, Issue 2, pages 489–505, April 2012
How to Cite
Liu, W.-W., Aziz, A., Chai, S.-P., Mohamed, A. R. and Tye, C.-T. (2012), Optimisation of reaction conditions for the synthesis of single-walled carbon nanotubes using response surface methodology. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 90: 489–505. doi: 10.1002/cjce.20561
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 9 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!