Environment, Renewable Resources and Green Processes
Geometrical triple phase boundary length measurement using focused ion beam tomography
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 90, Issue 3, pages 712–718, June 2012
How to Cite
Rivard, T., Gitzhofer, F. and Abatzoglou, N. (2012), Geometrical triple phase boundary length measurement using focused ion beam tomography. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 90: 712–718. doi: 10.1002/cjce.20570
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!