Effect of tank size on kLa and mixing time in aerated stirred reactors with non-newtonian fluids
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Special Issue: Mixing — The Forgotten Unit Operation
Volume 89, Issue 5, pages 1139–1153, October 2011
How to Cite
Gabelle, J.-C., Augier, F., Carvalho, A., Rousset, R. and Morchain, J. (2011), Effect of tank size on kLa and mixing time in aerated stirred reactors with non-newtonian fluids. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 89: 1139–1153. doi: 10.1002/cjce.20571
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!