Removal of ammonium cations from aqueous solution using arene-sulphonic acid functionalised SBA-15 as adsorbent
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 90, Issue 1, pages 18–25, February 2012
How to Cite
Rat-Valdambrini, M., Belkacemi, K. and Hamoudi, S. (2012), Removal of ammonium cations from aqueous solution using arene-sulphonic acid functionalised SBA-15 as adsorbent. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 90: 18–25. doi: 10.1002/cjce.20575
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!