Environment, Renewable Resources and Green Processes
Electrochemical removal of boron from water: Adsorption and thermodynamic studies
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 90, Issue 4, pages 1017–1026, August 2012
How to Cite
Vasudevan, S. and Lakshmi, J. (2012), Electrochemical removal of boron from water: Adsorption and thermodynamic studies. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 90: 1017–1026. doi: 10.1002/cjce.20585
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!