Material advancements in supercapacitors: From activated carbon to carbon nanotube and graphene
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 89, Issue 6, pages 1342–1357, December 2011
How to Cite
Davies, A. and Yu, A. (2011), Material advancements in supercapacitors: From activated carbon to carbon nanotube and graphene. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 89: 1342–1357. doi: 10.1002/cjce.20586
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!