Biotechnology, Biochemical and Biomedical Engineering
Fixed bed and reduced lumped diffusion model parameter estimation of copper biosorption using Aspergillus niger biomass
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 90, Issue 4, pages 1011–1016, August 2012
How to Cite
Mukhopadhyay, M., Kaur, T. and Khanna, R. (2012), Fixed bed and reduced lumped diffusion model parameter estimation of copper biosorption using Aspergillus niger biomass. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 90: 1011–1016. doi: 10.1002/cjce.20608
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!