Combustion and air emissions from co-firing a wood biomass, a Canadian peat and a Canadian lignite coal in a bubbling fluidised bed combustor
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 90, Issue 5, pages 1170–1177, October 2012
How to Cite
Badour, C., Gilbert, A., Xu, C., Li, H., Shao, Y., Tourigny, G. and Preto, F. (2012), Combustion and air emissions from co-firing a wood biomass, a Canadian peat and a Canadian lignite coal in a bubbling fluidised bed combustor. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 90: 1170–1177. doi: 10.1002/cjce.20620
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!