A comparative study on optimised and non-optimised axial flow, spherical reactors in naphtha reforming process
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 90, Issue 5, pages 1102–1111, October 2012
How to Cite
Iranshahi, D., Bahmanpour, A. M., Pourazadi, E. and Rahimpour, M. R. (2012), A comparative study on optimised and non-optimised axial flow, spherical reactors in naphtha reforming process. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 90: 1102–1111. doi: 10.1002/cjce.20627
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!