Flow of nanodispersed catalyst particles through porous media: Effect of permeability and temperature
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 90, Issue 2, pages 304–314, April 2012
How to Cite
Zamani, A., Maini, B. and Pereira-Almao, P. (2012), Flow of nanodispersed catalyst particles through porous media: Effect of permeability and temperature. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 90: 304–314. doi: 10.1002/cjce.20629
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!