Visualisation research on characteristics of the cryogenic slug flow in vertical and inclined tubes
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 90, Issue 6, pages 1588–1601, December 2012
How to Cite
Liu, Y.-P., Wang, P.-Y., Hu, X.-Y., Zhang, H. and Du, Z.-H. (2012), Visualisation research on characteristics of the cryogenic slug flow in vertical and inclined tubes. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 90: 1588–1601. doi: 10.1002/cjce.20645
- Issue online: 6 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!