Prediction of mass transfer coefficients in a pulsed disc and doughnut extraction column
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 90, Issue 6, pages 1570–1578, December 2012
How to Cite
Torab-Mostaedi, M., Ghaemi, A. and Asadollahzadeh, M. (2012), Prediction of mass transfer coefficients in a pulsed disc and doughnut extraction column. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 90: 1570–1578. doi: 10.1002/cjce.20649
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!