Numerical simulation and optimisation of unconventional three-section simulated countercurrent moving bed chromatographic reactor for oxidative coupling of methane reaction
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 90, Issue 6, pages 1502–1513, December 2012
How to Cite
Kundu, P. K., Ray, A. K. and Elkamel, A. (2012), Numerical simulation and optimisation of unconventional three-section simulated countercurrent moving bed chromatographic reactor for oxidative coupling of methane reaction. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 90: 1502–1513. doi: 10.1002/cjce.20663
- Issue online: 6 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!