Animals were sacrificed in the Integrative Vascular Biology Laboratory at the University of Waterloo. cBOECs were isolated in the Richardson Laboratory at Queen's University. Cell culture, modelling and reactor design and operation were performed in the Chemical Engineering Department at the University of Waterloo.
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 90, Issue 6, pages 1457–1464, December 2012
How to Cite
Crawford, B., Koshy, S. T., Jhamb, G., Woodford, C., Thompson, C. M., Levy, A. S., Rush, J. W. E., Guillemette, J. G., Lillicrap, D. and Jervis, E. (2012), Cardiac decellularisation with long-term storage and repopulation with canine peripheral blood progenitor cells. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 90: 1457–1464. doi: 10.1002/cjce.20670
Disclosure statement: No competing financial interests exist.
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!