Synthesis of CaCO3 nanoparticles by controlled precipitation of saturated carbonate and calcium nitrate aqueous solutions
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 90, Issue 1, pages 26–33, February 2012
How to Cite
Babou-Kammoe, R., Hamoudi, S., Larachi, F. and Belkacemi, K. (2012), Synthesis of CaCO3 nanoparticles by controlled precipitation of saturated carbonate and calcium nitrate aqueous solutions. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 90: 26–33. doi: 10.1002/cjce.20673
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!