Use of surfactants and blends to remove DDT from contaminated soils
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 91, Issue 2, pages 238–244, February 2013
How to Cite
Rios, L. E., David, M., Vazquez-Arenas, J. and Anderson, W. A. (2013), Use of surfactants and blends to remove DDT from contaminated soils. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 91: 238–244. doi: 10.1002/cjce.21620
- Issue online: 28 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!