Effect of diethanolamine and triethanolamine on the properties of electroplated Zn–Ni alloy coatings from acid bath
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 91, Issue 1, pages 19–26, January 2013
How to Cite
Hammami, O., Dhouibi, L., Berçot, P., Rezrazi, E. M. and Triki, E. (2013), Effect of diethanolamine and triethanolamine on the properties of electroplated Zn–Ni alloy coatings from acid bath. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 91: 19–26. doi: 10.1002/cjce.21627
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!