Effect of impeller type on continuous-flow mixing of non-Newtonian fluids in stirred vessels through dynamic tests
Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 90, Issue 2, pages 290–298, April 2012
How to Cite
Patel, D., Ein-Mozaffari, F. and Mehrvar, M. (2012), Effect of impeller type on continuous-flow mixing of non-Newtonian fluids in stirred vessels through dynamic tests. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 90: 290–298. doi: 10.1002/cjce.21628
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!