General rules for optimal tuning the PIλDµ controllers with application to first-order plus time delay processes
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 90, Issue 6, pages 1400–1410, December 2012
How to Cite
Merrikh-Bayat, F. (2012), General rules for optimal tuning the PIλDµ controllers with application to first-order plus time delay processes. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 90: 1400–1410. doi: 10.1002/cjce.21643
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!