Special issue article from ‘Nano-Thailand: Nanotechnology for A Sustainable World’ Review
The effect of thin gap insertion layer on InP nanostructure grown by metal–organic vapour phase epitaxys
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 90, Issue 4, pages 915–918, August 2012
How to Cite
Han, S. S., Panyakeow, S., Ratanathammaphan, S., Higo, A., Yunpeng, W., Deura, M., Sugiyama, M. and Nakano, Y. (2012), The effect of thin gap insertion layer on InP nanostructure grown by metal–organic vapour phase epitaxys. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 90: 915–918. doi: 10.1002/cjce.21648
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!