Special Series on Chemical Engineering Research in Latin America
Efficient numerical integration of stiff differential equations in polymerisation reaction engineering: Computational aspects and applications
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 90, Issue 4, pages 804–823, August 2012
How to Cite
Zapata-González, I., Saldívar-Guerra, E., Flores-Tlacuahuac, A., Vivaldo-Lima, E. and Ortiz-Cisneros, J. (2012), Efficient numerical integration of stiff differential equations in polymerisation reaction engineering: Computational aspects and applications. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 90: 804–823. doi: 10.1002/cjce.21656
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2011
- CONACYT. Grant Number: 101682
- DGAPA-UNAM. Grant Number: PAPIIT IN119510
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!