This article is adapted from a presentation given at the Annual Meeting of the Canadian Society of Chemical Engineering, held in London, ON, 23–26 October 2011.
Catalytic olefin polymerisation at short times: Studies using specially adapted reactors†
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 91, Issue 4, pages 669–686, April 2013
How to Cite
McKenna, T. F. L., Tioni, E., Ranieri, M. M., Alizadeh, A., Boisson, C. and Monteil, V. (2013), Catalytic olefin polymerisation at short times: Studies using specially adapted reactors. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 91: 669–686. doi: 10.1002/cjce.21684
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2012
- Dutch Polymer Institute
- European Commission
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!