Modelling carbon dioxide solubility in ionic liquids
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 91, Issue 4, pages 783–789, April 2013
How to Cite
Mortazavi-Manesh, S., Satyro, M. and Marriott, R. A. (2013), Modelling carbon dioxide solubility in ionic liquids. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 91: 783–789. doi: 10.1002/cjce.21687
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2011
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC), Alberta Sulphur Research Ltd. (ASRL) and Virtual Materials Group Inc. (VMG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!