Phenomenological-based kinetics modelling of dehydrogenation of ethylbenzene to styrene over a Mg3Fe0.25Mn0.25Al0.5 hydrotalcite catalyst
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 91, Issue 5, pages 924–935, May 2013
How to Cite
Hossain, M. M., Atanda, L. and Al-Khattaf, S. (2013), Phenomenological-based kinetics modelling of dehydrogenation of ethylbenzene to styrene over a Mg3Fe0.25Mn0.25Al0.5 hydrotalcite catalyst. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 91: 924–935. doi: 10.1002/cjce.21698
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!