Fluid catalytic cracking optimisation using factorial design and genetic algorithm techniques
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 91, Issue 2, pages 279–290, February 2013
How to Cite
Cuadros, J. F., Melo, D. C., Filho, R. M. and Maciel, M. R. W. (2013), Fluid catalytic cracking optimisation using factorial design and genetic algorithm techniques. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 91: 279–290. doi: 10.1002/cjce.21700
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!