Modelling and optimisation of continuous catalytic regeneration process using bee colony algorithm
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 91, Issue 7, pages 1256–1269, July 2013
How to Cite
Sa'idi, M., Mostoufi, N. and Sotudeh-Gharebagh, R. (2013), Modelling and optimisation of continuous catalytic regeneration process using bee colony algorithm. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 91: 1256–1269. doi: 10.1002/cjce.21718
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!