Comparitive study on facilitated pertraction of succinic acid using TRI-n-octylamine without and with 1-octanol
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 91, Issue 5, pages 936–943, May 2013
How to Cite
Caşcaval, D., Poştaru, M., Galaction, A.-I. and Kloetzer, L. (2013), Comparitive study on facilitated pertraction of succinic acid using TRI-n-octylamine without and with 1-octanol. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 91: 936–943. doi: 10.1002/cjce.21730
- Issue online: 5 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!