Equal consistency spraying and flow field characteristics of spraying water pipe
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2012
© 2013 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 92, Issue 1, pages 60–67, January 2014
How to Cite
Zeng, J.-S., Chen, K.-F., Feng, Y.-C., Wei, W. and Liu, D.-T. (2014), Equal consistency spraying and flow field characteristics of spraying water pipe. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 92: 60–67. doi: 10.1002/cjce.21770
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2012
- Major State Basic Research Development Program of People's Republic of China. Grant Number: 2010CB732205
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!