Activated carbon prepared from Canadian oil sands coke by CO2 activation: I. Trends in pore development and the effect of pre-oxidation
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2012
© 2012 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 91, Issue 9, pages 1491–1499, September 2013
How to Cite
Karimi, A., Thinon, O., Fournier, J. and Hill, J. M. (2013), Activated carbon prepared from Canadian oil sands coke by CO2 activation: I. Trends in pore development and the effect of pre-oxidation. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 91: 1491–1499. doi: 10.1002/cjce.21774
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2012
- Suncor Energy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!