Role of the hydrophobicity of mineral fines in the formation of oil–mineral aggregates
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 91, Issue 4, pages 698–703, April 2013
How to Cite
Wang, W., Zheng, Y. and Lee, K. (2013), Role of the hydrophobicity of mineral fines in the formation of oil–mineral aggregates. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 91: 698–703. doi: 10.1002/cjce.21780
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!