Fault detection and diagnosis for distillation column using two-tier model
Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
© 2013 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 91, Issue 10, pages 1671–1685, October 2013
How to Cite
Tian, W.-D., Sun, S.-L. and Guo, Q.-J. (2013), Fault detection and diagnosis for distillation column using two-tier model. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 91: 1671–1685. doi: 10.1002/cjce.21795
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2012
- Shandong Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: ZR2009BM033
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!