Numerical study of counter-current gas–solid flow in FCC disengager and stripper
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
© 2013 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 92, Issue 1, pages 176–188, January 2014
How to Cite
Jia, D., Zhao, H., Berrouk, A. S., Yang, C. and Shan, H. (2014), Numerical study of counter-current gas–solid flow in FCC disengager and stripper. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 92: 176–188. doi: 10.1002/cjce.21811
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB215006
- TAKREER (Abu Dhabi Oil Refining Company) operating company of the Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC). Grant Number: 6000.1689
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!