Removal of mercaptans from gas–oil using synthesised anatase form of TiO2 nanoparticles
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
© 2013 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 91, Issue 12, pages 1913–1917, December 2013
How to Cite
Karimi, M., Seyedeyn-Azad, F. and Abedi, J. (2013), Removal of mercaptans from gas–oil using synthesised anatase form of TiO2 nanoparticles. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 91: 1913–1917. doi: 10.1002/cjce.21816
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2012
- Natural Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!