Influence of the second emulsification step during production of W/O/W multiple emulsions: Comparison of different methods to determine encapsulation efficiency in W/O/W emulsions
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 92, Issue 2, pages 203–209, February 2014
How to Cite
Schuch, A., Tonay, A. N., Köhler, K. and Schuchmann, H. P. (2014), Influence of the second emulsification step during production of W/O/W multiple emulsions: Comparison of different methods to determine encapsulation efficiency in W/O/W emulsions. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 92: 203–209. doi: 10.1002/cjce.21834
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!